30 Startups on Radix Domains Set to RISE in Hong Kong
We are super excited, and all geared up to attend, what is rightfully one of the largest tech conferences in Asia, the RISE Conference 2018 in Hong Kong. RISE was a stellar event last year and a huge success as we sponsored 11 brilliant startups to help them make the most of this amazing event.
This year too, we’ve planned something special for the 3-day event that is slated to be held from 9th to 12th July.
Startups supported by the Startup League at Rise 2017.
Startup League at RISE 2018
30 startups on Radix domains are set to exhibit at the RISE Conference 2018. Out of these, 21 will receive sponsorship between 25% to 100% on their ALPHA booth package worth $680 each which consists of a one-day exhibition booth, 3 conference passes and access to investor meetings for each startup.
Additionally, all startups that are supported by the Startup League at RISE 2018 will also receive:
- Free branded t-shirts and goodies to flaunt at the event
- Free PR promos on leading startup and tech channels
- Online promotions through the Startup League blog, social media channels and much more!
In our quest to find the most promising startups that could make the best of our sponsorship, we undertook an exciting road trip across Hong Kong, Indonesia, and India to partner with leading members of the Asian startup community.
Brinc, Whub, Wave, StartupsHK, Supercharger, LimeHK, NakedHub, Union Space, Block 71, Awfis, Innovat8, and Investopad introduced us to some truly amazing startups.
RISE 2018 will be flanked by startups on Radix domains from various geographies that are slated to receive booth sponsorship, booth goodies, and much more!
Some of the startups headed to RISE 2018 with the Startup League are:
1. Chatcampaign.tech replaces spammy promotions and emails with meaningful automated marketing conversations and messages.
2. Gobybus.online is an end-to-end intercity coach ticketing platform and bus search engine to make trip-planning and travel a pleasant experience.
3. Mamahelpers.tech is the world’s largest foreign domestic helper network.
4. Canvos.tech provides Digital Out-Of-Home Advertising solutions for media owners, agencies, OOH suppliers, and brands.
5. Stamplet.tech is an app that gives you cash back and rewards on your shopping receipts.
6. Cloudzen.tech is the Leading Cloud Gaming and Mobile Entertainment Platform offering various means of communication channels through digital entertainment.
7. Iwannago.online offers the simplest, no-fuss online registration for events.
8. Jala.tech offers the latest pond management system to help shrimp farmers to make informed management decisions.
9. Copykitten.online offers information on active violations of Intellectual Property Rights across products and services.
10. Gokhana.tech is an app that lets you order food bypassing lines for multiple food court outlets.
11. Interviewbuddy.online offers virtual face-to-face practice interviews with industry experts.
12. Gohoardings.online provides brands with an audience in every corner of the country through hoardings and other related media.
13. Incure.tech enables enterprises to utilize the power of information technology to create better solutions.
14. Rankme.online is a free online brand monitoring tool to help grow digital businesses
15. Armadalabs.tech offers 360-degree cyber-security solutions.
16. Captivate.tech services range from providing human capital business consultancy to creative and design services to providing new IT innovations for heritage businesses.
17. Myperks.tech lets you order ahead from your favorite restaurant and allows you to do a quick stop in front of the restaurant while the staff brings the takeaway to your car.
18. Stormlearning.tech is a platform that connects companies and training consultants through a Training Management System to address enterprise learning and development needs.
19. Jobfinder.host is a mobile app that connects thousands of employers and job seekers.
20. Funtek.online develops and designs mobile apps and websites.
21. Langs.fun specializes in cookie languages that enables users to have virtual video conversations with native speakers.
In a bid to continue to grow our efforts and concentration in the Asian region, this year we are supporting startups from Hong Kong, China, India, Singapore, Philippines, Australia, Malaysia and Indonesia. RISE Conference 2018 has all the right ingredients to make for an amazing event and we can’t wait to head to Hong Kong for a hoot of a time! See you there!
Hong Kong isn't just a land of diverse cultures and rich heritage. It is home to one of the most dynamic and robust startup ecosystems of the world. Hong Kong is also home to RISE, a 3-day mega conference that hosts hundreds of startups, investors, media houses, and speakers.
The Startup League has supported startups at Web Summit (Portugal), TechCrunch Disrupt (USA), TechSparks (India) and SLUSH (Finland). If you wish to participate at amazing events such as RISE and desire support, connect with us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org.